The Happy Heaton's.. It's True!

We are the happy Heaton's. Cheesy, yes, but it is true. Scott and I got married on March 31, 2017 and the day was magical. We were surrounded with so much love from our closest family and friends. I often catch myself day dreaming and thinking of our happy day! I know, most brides are going to say the same thing about their wedding.. but I think it was the BEST. Here is a little video from our day and I will let you decide how dreamy it was:

I woke up feeling giddy, the wedding was here! The Venue was at Bates Nut Farm and the weather was perfect. The flowers were amazing and everything was just right!

Scott did not want to see me in my dress until the wedding and I was so excited to play dress up and see his reaction for the first look.

I couldn't wait to see Scott in his blue suit and me walking down the isle with my eyes on the prize. (that and I had to focus on not tripping) It also was so special because Scott's Dad married us. It was his first wedding he has done and it really was special. I know how much Scott looks to his dads counsel and he had beautiful words he shared with us.




I was so excited to see all 14 of our flower girls in their dresses with flower crowns. Why pick one niece when you can have them all? (a few are missing in this picture)
                                           

I just wanted all of my favorite people and things at the wedding!


My cute dad wanted to sing us a song. When your dad wants to sing.. you just let him sing. It was the sweetest song and little Chali was in love with her Papa singing.

Right after toasts.. the BEST part of the day was when one by one.. the groomsmen started dancing.. then my brides maids.. then all my littles... and both of our families got up in a flashmob. I HAD NO IDEA... IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER. There were parts where I couldn't contain my excitement and I got up jumping up and down!

Pictures are my favorite. Moments were captured.

One of the most meaningful thing at my wedding was having some of the Rhineer's there. Nick & Lori's Family is on the left and Matt & Stacy's family is on the right. These are CJ's two old brothers right above him (5 and 10 years older). We did a thumbs up for CJ. 

The reception was so fun. We had a Things to do list, Diet Coke, tacos, donuts, ice cream sandwiches, photo booths, lawn games, and dancing!


   
Zoom in.. it is the best part!
I love when you zoom in on this picture.. Scott and I are the center and our faces are BEAMING!
Ed Sheeran: How Would You Feel
I could post a million pictures... because I honestly love them all. If I had one word to describe it all it would be LOVE. I felt so much. I love Scott, so much. Love is the greatest healer and language we can use.





Comments

  1. Hello, I had read your other blog and I am very happy for you guys! I am glad you are getting some happiness in your life! I think I came to your blog from Bonnie's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts